Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pat Summerall R.I.P.

Options

For many football fans, Pat Summerall was the voice of NFL games.  Rest in peace.

Pat Summerall (L) and John Madden.

Flint, Michigan

Comments

• michigan_jason
    michigan_jason Posts: 1,346
    Options
    Golden Tee will never be the same.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• BryanLyle
    BryanLyle Posts: 40
    Options
    Madden and Summerall were the voices of my youth.  When you heard their voices you KNEW you were watching the game of the week.

RIP Pat :(
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    BryanLyle said:
    Madden and Summerall were the voices of my youth.  When you heard their voices you KNEW you were watching the game of the week.

RIP Pat :(
    +1
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Pat "Point After Touchdown" Summerall was the voice of football. Great broadcaster. 
    Evidently, his knick name "Pat" was not due to his 30 for 30 converts kicked, but rather due to growing up with a cousin named Mike in an Irish household. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!