Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Boston Butt question

2»

Comments

• Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    I use an easily obtainable product called Bad Bryan's Butt Rub.  I pay thirteen and change for a commercial size spice bottle 28 ounces, it does come in smaller and larger containers.  I have learnt the hard way that i need to just lightly dust this rub on my butts.  I have had complaints when i apply too heavily.  So for me, this product goes a long way, and it is not hot, but yields a great BBQ flavor to my pork products.
    ·
  • Lol. Thx :)
    shtgunal3 said:

I was looking at the pic of your "rubbed butt" and my 7 year old said it looked like it was covered in ants and bugs. LOL

·
  • EggHeadinFloridaEggHeadinFlorida Posts: 426
    edited April 2013
    ·