Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Look what Brown Santa brought me!

Nuff said!! :-)
Brandon, MS
·

Comments

• TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Got the same one last year, I was just sitting outside cleaning the egg and admiring my AR and thinking how awesome it is.

It will make cooking even more exciting.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

·
  • loveTheEggloveTheEgg Posts: 454
    Looking very much forward to using it!!
    Brandon, MS
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Looks like i need to go shopping!!  Very interesting.
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,052
    Who is Brown Santa?
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,292
    edited April 2013
    hapster said:

Who is Brown Santa?

Brown Santa wears shorts that are too short and drives a big brown truck delivering packages year round.

On my phone will embed later.

I gotta get me one of those without the wife knowing. Delivery to work sounds like the solution.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,416
    Whew! I freaked out a bit. Brown Santana for me is Miralax. Serves me right for working in GI. ;)
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,308

Whew! I freaked out a bit. Brown Santana for me is Miralax. Serves me right for working in GI. ;)

All I could come up with was GI while I was waitin on it to load

XLBGE 
    ·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851

I thought his name was Mr. Hankey.
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,292
    edited April 2013

here it is not on the mobile anymore
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    I love UPS Clause and FedEx Clause too  :D 

Always a good day when eggcessories arrive! What's the first cook going to be with it? 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,063

All I could come up with was GI while I was waitin on it to load
    Aka the chocolate river. I'll stop now.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,498
    Just ordered the same set up this morning! :D

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  •   loveTheEgg said:
    What setup is this??
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,416
      loveTheEgg said:
    What setup is this??
    Large Adjustable Rig R&B combo
    ·
  • Who sells it?
    ·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    google "ceramic grill store" or "Large Adjustable Rig R&B combo"

great quality products. careful, you could sell an offspring or body part to buy all those goodies. 

Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • I looked at it, but by the time I add shipping to Canada, my wife would call our Lawyer

·
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 617

I looked at it, but by the time I add shipping to Canada, my wife would call our Lawyer

I thought the same thing. But finally bit the bullet a while back and haven't regretted it for a second. It's a real game changer.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
    ·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 537
    If you live close enough to a border crossing and they have a depot for shipping you can get it delivered there and pick it up. A lot cheaper that way. This is what I always do.
    ·
  • loveTheEggloveTheEgg Posts: 454
    edited April 2013
    :-

loveTheEgg said:

What setup is this??

Large Adjustable Rig R&B combo

I also got the additional grid for rib cooks. What I like the most is the top rack will slide back to expose the rack underneath. Gonna do some good cooking with this thing!! Whole set up cost 255.00 :-) money well spent!
    Brandon, MS
    ·
  • When I told some friends how much I paid for my LBGE They thought I had completely lost my mind. until they tried some of the cooks I finally mastered. So that has sold a few now how can I get commission Hmmmm

1 Large Big Green Egg
     1 Weber Kettle
     1 Weber Weber Smokey Mountain 18"
     1 Long Horn Off Set
     1 Bradley Smoker
     1 Weber Silver Gasser
     1 Weber Smokey Joe Small
     1 Orange Thermapen
    ·