Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

need idea's

Can I ask? I know everyone here has great ideas, I'm wondering what you would cook for a competition? My first thought is bake sourdough bread and use them for chilly bowls,  cook some chilly in a DO, and then do like a cobbler in a CI skillet.  Its fast and not much time to prepare. I would like to get some input on what you think. What would you do? Looking for ideas, cant take all day, just a matter of a few hours and I won't be monitoring it the whole time. Thanks 
·

Comments