Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Winter project

Options
Posting my winter project - large egg table. Also waiting for the birth of my small egg. Think the birth might happen Thursday, at Tasty Licks 'maternity ward'!
Lg&Sm ---Middleport NY

Comments

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Nice looking table. You didn't thin set the tiles onto the deck did you?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    I like how you already have the crib for the little guy. I would bring it with and get a assembled egg. Unless you just like putting it together yourself. 

Happy parent to #19 eggCarten here 
    :D
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • Jackh
    Jackh Posts: 109
    Options
    No thin set, I'm going the proud parent of number 30 --- I ended up w/ 3/8 in clearance---- around the egg and top of table is this enough--am taking carten w/ me egg will be assembled
    Lg&Sm ---Middleport NY
  • jlsm
    jlsm Posts: 1,011
    Options
    Really beautiful table. If you haven't tried Fred's "Blue Bag" charcoal, pick up a bag while you're there. I love it. 
    Owner of a large and a beloved mini in Philadelphia
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Nice lookin table!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Beautiful table!  I like what you did with the slab of stone under the egg.  

Are the tiles just sitting on the deck? 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Optiontrader
    Options
    The old gasser looks like it's in Time-out.

Really nice looking table!
    Brighton, IL (North East of St. Louis, MO)
  • Jackh
    Jackh Posts: 109
    Options
    Yes the tiles are somthing I picked up at Lowes laid them on tar paper didn't want any hot Coles on composer deck
    Lg&Sm ---Middleport NY