Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Winter project

Posting my winter project - large egg table. Also waiting for the birth of my small egg. Think the birth might happen Thursday, at Tasty Licks 'maternity ward'!
Lg&Sm ---Middleport NY
image.jpg 831.9K
·

Comments

• Nice looking table. You didn't thin set the tiles onto the deck did you?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    I like how you already have the crib for the little guy. I would bring it with and get a assembled egg. Unless you just like putting it together yourself. 

Happy parent to #19 eggCarten here 
    :D
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • JackhJackh Posts: 105
    No thin set, I'm going the proud parent of number 30 --- I ended up w/ 3/8 in clearance---- around the egg and top of table is this enough--am taking carten w/ me egg will be assembled
    Lg&Sm ---Middleport NY
    ·
  • jlsmjlsm Posts: 851
    Really beautiful table. If you haven't tried Fred's "Blue Bag" charcoal, pick up a bag while you're there. I love it. 
    Owner of a large and a beloved mini in Philadelphia
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,523
    Nice lookin table!
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,894
    Beautiful table!  I like what you did with the slab of stone under the egg.  

Are the tiles just sitting on the deck? 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • The old gasser looks like it's in Time-out.

Really nice looking table!
    Brighton, IL (North East of St. Louis, MO)
    ·
  • JackhJackh Posts: 105
    Yes the tiles are somthing I picked up at Lowes laid them on tar paper didn't want any hot Coles on composer deck
    Lg&Sm ---Middleport NY
    ·