Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Large BGE on Craigslist OT

I just listed my large on CL.  OK, I'll fess-up, my daughter did it for me.   http://flint.craigslist.org/hsh/3743878440.html  We're just finishing a clean-burn so it will be easy for buyers to see that the Egg is solid.  As you would expect, the gasket's toast.  I hope to change it tomorrow.  Wish me luck!  

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·

Comments

• rholtrholt Posts: 368
    Why are you selling it?
    ·
  • I want to offset some of the cost of a new one with a warranty. As soon as I sell it, I'm ordering it's replacement. I'm selling the table with it to entice people to buy (I think its a good deal for them) & I have space issues. I want a nest instead.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Good luck to ya Freddie

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • HogHeavenHogHeaven Posts: 264
    edited April 2013
    Is selling an Egg legal? Never heard of such a thing. That's like selling your first born child!
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Think you would sell it faster ifithadabottle opener on it :(
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,587
    I think that is a really solid deal for someone.  It will go fast! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,142
    Good luck Fred! Excited to here how this goes. I think that is a nice deal and nice setup for someone.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • HogHeavenHogHeaven Posts: 264
    That's a great deal for someone...
    ·