Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

RIP Squirrel

Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,669
edited April 2013 in EggHead Forum
For you Salado Fest types. This was in front of the Shed just down from the Inn.
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Mickey
    edited April 2013
    Pic didn't turn out good. Sorry. Says SQUIRREL. With a good pic it was funny as hell. Click on the pic and gets larger.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    You people in salado sure are weird.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Mickey
    Travis we are easily entertained.

• Glenn Guist would have made a nice stew with that squirrel.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.