Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

2nd. attempt at turbo ribs

bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,358
edited April 2013 in EggHead Forum
Pickup some St.Louis style ribs to try the turbo method again my first attempt was so so .(and forgot to pull the membrane ) .XLBGE is settled out at 350 dome ribs coated with yellow mustard and perk up your pork and dizzy dust rubs ( membrane removed this time ) . Going with pecan chips this time since am trying to follow @CharlieTuna advice . I'll during a hour on the grill then a hour wrapped maybe a little juice in it . then unwrapped and sauced back on the egg to glaze . This is only the second time doing ribs for me so any suggestions would be appreciated .plan is to start at two and eat by 4:30 today
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.

Comments