Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Digiq DX2 owners

Lets see some pictures on how you are mounting your Digiq DX2 to the table with the supplied mount. Im looking for ideas :)
·

Comments

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,905
    I just mounted mine to a block of wood since I use it with my small egg and travel with it some of the time. 

I like @nolaegghead 's idea and using a microphone stand. My home-made egg table - pecky cypress I just haven't gotten around to it yet. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • so did you have to cut your mount? How did you end up bending it and keeping it from bending crooked?
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,905
    I put it in a vice or between two pieces of wood. Either would work, I did it almost three years ago so I don't remember my exact method.
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • I bent mine laying it on the counter. It bent very easy
    ·
  • gotcha..
    ·