Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Simple burgers on the Mini

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,168
edited April 2013 in EggHead Forum
Yep VI, just building post count
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Comments

• jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,466

Hee Hee, they may be simple, but they sure look good, Mickey!

:@)
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380
    edited April 2013
    Mickey said:
    image Yep VI, just building post count
    @Mickey , looks good and building your post count doesn't make you a bad person now do that on gas and its a whole different story 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,793
    Looks good
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    How did they stay on without falling off?  Meat glue?

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • bbqlearnerbbqlearner Posts: 729
    Nothing simple when it's cooked on Mini. Looks good.

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

·
  • egger aveegger ave Posts: 580
    edited April 2013
    Want some Loquat Tomatillo Salsa to go on those burgers? Making some today.
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 4 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. "Friends don't let friends cook with propane"
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,168
    @eggerave what is Loquat?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    @mickey it is the opposite of hiquat.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • egger aveegger ave Posts: 580
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loquat

We picked 50 lbs of loquats from our tree yesterday. They grow well in South Central Texas. I make chutneys, jams and salsa with them. They are really good. The dried leaves make a tea. That brown blur is our lacy dog sampling one. 
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 4 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. "Friends don't let friends cook with propane"
    ·
  • Crispix49Crispix49 Posts: 190
    @mickey love any postings of cooks on the mini...got one on order, so I'm interested in how folks use their minis. 
    Atlanta suburbs
    Large & Mini owner
    UGA Alum - Go Dawgs!
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,168
    Crispix49 said:
    @mickey love any postings of cooks on the mini...got one on order, so I'm interested in how folks use their minis. 

These made by Spring Chicken from lots of our Minis. Mini movies Thanks to Spring Chicken, aka Leroy: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

·