Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

A little Duroc pork chops

IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
Mixing up the rubs a bit, never had this before.

Comments

• IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    The rubs I mean, Duroc pork is the all time best.
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 3,500
    Been planning to fatten and slaughter my own pig this year. Are you saying I should get a Duroc? I was thinking Yorkshire or Landrace.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

They could be great as well. But a big fan of Duroc.
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 8,177
    How do you like the John Henry rubs? They are on my list to try.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    I definitely tasted the cherry in the cherry chipotle. Nice rub, seemed like a ridiculous amount of sugar. After I put the rib on the chops it turned to a glaze very quickly. But nice actually and I got it 50% off
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,417
    very nice i am big fan of the john henry rubs.  i will ask my dealer to get the cherry chipotle, i have apple chipotle which is awesome on wings and ribs.