Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Xbox

13»

Comments

• FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    hapster said:
    I've ways been a fan of Sony electronics, so I'm leaning more towards the PS3/4 vs Xbox. I like that the ps3 is a blue ray player a well

Blu-ray (one of the better ones out too), 3D, stream videos via Prime, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Youtube, media server, DLNA, Even if never play games it's a great media hub
    Boom
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    edited April 2013
    hapster said:
    I've ways been a fan of Sony electronics, so I'm leaning more towards the PS3/4 vs Xbox. I like that the ps3 is a blue ray player a well

Blu-ray (one of the better ones out too), 3D, stream videos via Prime, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Youtube, media server, DLNA, Even if never play games it's a great media hub
    I love the update on mine. It's from 2007 and can now support all that. I am only disappointed that the HDMI stopped working. Streaming music is my favorite too. The bluetooth remote lets me walk wherever in my bedroom and switch the songs(it up in a loft).
  • Eggcelsior
    Ah... The Konami code, oh green one...
  • IrishDevl
    IrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    All Zelda here, I will buy a wii u when it comes out, finish 60 hours later and be pissed off I bought the system.
  • JerkChicken
    JerkChicken Posts: 551
    I have two PS3s and an Xbox 360. Only play one game, COD Black Ops2 on Xbox.
    LBGE, Weber OTG w/ Rotisserie, Weber Genesis S-330, Chargriller Duo, AR-15, AK-47
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    edited April 2013
    I'm 25, have zero free time, what's that. Work 1 full time job with 24/7 call every other week and work 2 contract jobs. In grad school, have a 15 month old, and another on the way!

But no video games here, my hobbies that I squeeze in are BBQ, hunting and now piddling with wood work and gardening.

We are actually pretty conservative and I'm working on the wife right now to cut the tv off. More family time and save $100 a month.

Realize I'm coming in late, but that's my ¢2

XLBGE 
  • ^^better keep the tv you'll have too many kids.^^
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665

^^better keep the tv you'll have too many kids.^^

Lol. Thats the joke around here for the big families.

XLBGE 
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    About 5 tequila and squirts (the soft drink) into the night and bubble bobble is starting. Only 99 levels left.
  • Eggcelsior
    Lit said:

About 5 tequila and squirts (the soft drink) into the night and bubble bobble is starting. Only 99 levels left.

Loser. It's way too early to break the seal. Front or back. :))
  • FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615

I'm 25, have zero free time, what's that. Work 1 full time job with 24/7 call every other week and work 2 contract jobs. In grad school, have a 15 month old, and another on the way!

But no video games here, my hobbies that I squeeze in are BBQ, hunting and now piddling with wood work and gardening.

We are actually pretty conservative and I'm working on the wife right now to cut the tv off. More family time and save $100 a month.

Realize I'm coming in late, but that's my ¢2

1) my kid didn't watch any tv until 2. Literally zero. Books, toys, imagination. And he is 3 1/2 now and only gets a little on Fri night and then Sat/Sun morn if he was good that week. He plays and enjoys other stuff. He will probably watch plenty of TV once older 2) saving $70 a month or more is nice 3) what do you hunt 4) Hulu plus, Netflix, HD antenna, and amazon Prime cover like 90% of TV needs. And combined like $20 month.
    Boom
  • I play Xbox....alot. Mostly whatever the latest call of duty is....actually I only play call of duty. ;)
  • I live in Indiana too...although MUCH further south than Mishawaka...I'm down in Noblesville just north of Indy.
    I have spent a lot of time on the road. I've always tried to see eggers in the area I was in. You con them into making you dinner and the food is better than in the restaurants

I forget LS..do you live in Indiana? I'm in SW Michigan. We were in Mishawaka last night...broke down and went to Famous Daves on Grape Rd. No egg yet and too cold for my Chargriller

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    edited April 2013
    Lit said:
    We have numerous systems but spend most of our gaming time playing the original NES. Lots of marble madness and bubble bobble mixed in with Mario 3. Wii tennis and bowling are good when people are over or Mario kart before too many drinks are had.
    Have the PS3 for Blu-Ray and solo games that are complex but when a crowd is in, the Wii gets the workout, Mario Kart, Resort (Table Tennis and Speed Slice), Sports (Bowling, Golf and Tennis) and for the bigger boys PGA 2010. Simple and fun for all ages from three to 90. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Kinect for the 360 is pretty neat when we have get together and a few drinks. Bowling makes me nervous. Almost had someone run into my HT system. Too much WoodFords
  • Eggcelsior

Kinect for the 360 is pretty neat when we have get together and a few drinks. Bowling makes me nervous. Almost had someone run into my HT system. Too much WoodFords

I love the YouTube Wii and 360 fail videos of people falling through there tv.
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Picked up a N64 today at a yard sale for $20. Need to find golden eye asap.