Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT: Carved Indian Statue Value (or Native American to be P.C.)

yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
Does anyone know how to go about figuring out how much a carved Indian statue would be worth? I came across this guy and he's sitting on top of my fridge these days, but I'm curious as to a fair price on how much I could sell him for. Part of me is tempted to keep it, but for the right price...

Dunedin, FL
·

Comments

• yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    Sorry if anyone's offended that he's holding the head of what appears to be another Indian. I didn't make it, and I didn't even realize it until after I bought it.
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • Does it hold cigars? Plenty of cigar smokers here. (not me)

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    No, just decoration. That'd be sweet if it did though.
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,429
    at you didn't say injun... I'm 1/64 native and I'd been pissed.

check cl, ebay, etc.... will give you an idea.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    Call a museum?

The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,298
    Or a Cigar store...
    ·
  • Why call a cigar store? Does a wooden Indian statue smoke cigars? I thought it was peace pipes they smoked
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,298

Cigar store Indians were used to advertise for tobacconists as the Native Americans are the ones that introduced tobacco to the invaders from the east.  
    ·