Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First few cooks

New Egg owner, wife and kids took a trip to London, I chose not to go and get an Egg instead. Having a great time cooking on it and thought I would share some of my first few cooks. I have spent much time on this forum and on YouTube watching/learning and can tell I will have no trouble finding help when needed ( positive I will at some point) so thanks in advance. First night I did the pork tenderloin, second night I did the Chicken, then did a couple nights of pork steaks and my last cook was last night and was my first ever attempt at ribs. They were spare ribs and I was very pleased for my first attempt. They were not fall off the bone (I was hurried to get dinner on the table) but still tender enough for me (not usually a rib fan) to enjoy them. I will definitely work on doing these better. Anyway wanted to say hello and I look forward to learning and sharing on this forum.

Josh<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Comments