Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Xbox

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,379
    No I live NW of Toronto. I have an office in Valpo. We usually stay in Mishawaka when we are working in South Bend.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Alright. Toronto, By where the Lone Ranger lives
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,387
    we have two xbox 360's and ever other gaming system but i never play anything but racing games on them my kids play all kinds of things ,so lately i've been put out to pasture and playing words with friends .sad sad life lol 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • LitLit Posts: 4,105
    We have numerous systems but spend most of our gaming time playing the original NES. Lots of marble madness and bubble bobble mixed in with Mario 3. Wii tennis and bowling are good when people are over or Mario kart before too many drinks are had.
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 537
    Mario kart is more fun after a few drinks. imo
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,081
    LOAD"*",8,1

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• LitLit Posts: 4,105
    canegger said:

I agree but not with non experienced drivers. When you pass another player going the other direction its time for Wii bowling.
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 537
    Lit said:

canegger said:

I agree but not with non experienced drivers. When you pass another player going the other direction its time for Wii bowling.
    Ha ha ya probably
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,862
    six_egg said:

I do online games PC stuff. WoW, Everquest, Star wars and League of Legend

Is you puter desk covered in papa john boxes and Mountian dew? Did you play evercrack when they had the in game pizza ordering?
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,874
    I play Call of Duty. I have the new God of War and Assassins Creed but haven't played either much. I want to play more but like many schedule doesn't allow. I haven't played anything in about a month. Hope to find some time soon. I play more in winter than I do spring-fall
    Boom
  • GA_DawgsGA_Dawgs Posts: 273
    I have one and don't play too often. Mostly call of duty and sports games. It seems that it's mainly used for streaming now though.
  • zosobao5150zosobao5150 Posts: 115
    I mostly play arcade emulators on the original xbox....joust, galaga, 1943, lunar lander, ...
    XL BGE
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,673
    galaga is great
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • bccomstockbccomstock Posts: 337
    I've got an Xbox.. Lately I've been slacking in my playing other than playing WWE All Stars with my 4 year old.. He loves it.  My most recent purchase was COD: Black Ops II, and I've only played it online (no campaign).  My gamertag is DaBeast78 if anyone wants to add me.

I also have a Wii, and my son is awesome at Mario Kart.. He beats his older cousins and pretty much anyone, including me at times. 
    LBGE
    MS Gulf Coast - Proud member of the Who Dat Nation!
    My Not Frequently Updated Blog: http://datcue.wordpress.com
    This day the Lord will deliver you into my hands, and I’ll strike you down and cut off your head. This very day I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds and the wild animals, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel.

play under my son's tag... original deadz
    my other one is x2samuel1746x

• cazzycazzy Posts: 8,336
    edited April 2013
    I'm 34 and I play games often! I primarily use my 360, but we also have a PS3, Wii, and Wii U.

I usually play COD, sports games, and action-adventure games. I'm currently playing COD BO2, Tomb Raider, and Bio Shock Infinite.

I'm pretty sure I'll be wrecking my future grand children! :P
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • EddieK76EddieK76 Posts: 415
    I'm 37 and I have a PS3.  I play NCAA Football, MLB the Show and FIFA.  I also play a sports baseball game OOTP on the computer. 

Can't play any shooter games cause of the kids and the wife doesn't appreciate that....
  • LOAD"*",8,1

Wow!  There's a blast from the past.  I used to have "Kung Fu, The Way of the Exploding Fist" that loaded on my Zenith Systems PC back a bunch of years ago. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

• tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    LOL, yep, and back from my C-64 days.

God I feel both old, and advanced at the same time. 
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    probably too young to remember Doom
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,547
    henapple said:
    probably too young to remember Doom
    That was a great game. Those one-liners got us in so much trouble in middle school.
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    doom? 
    How about Lode Runner? or the original Wolfenstein? or Ultima 3: Exodus?  
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    Wolfenstein was great. So was the update. I love any game where I get to storm Normandy and cut Nazis in half with a Thompson. The flamethrower is fun too.
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,209
    Have a PS2 that my nephew breaks my stones over... Like playing the baseball and TW golf mostly, and playing a PAC-Man racing game with my daughter.

Been itching for an update; prob wait till the PS4 is out at the end of the year.
    the new 360 comes out later this year...
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I broke out the original NES not to long ago and proved to my 17 yr old that I could beat Tyson on Mike Tyson's Punch out. Also chapped his ass in Tecmo Super Bowl. Then we saved the princess on Super Mario. Funny how you remember all the tricks to all the games you played as a kid but can't remember what you did last week.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,379
    I bought Nintendo in advance of the new unit's release and it tanked

Steve 

Caledon, ON

henapple said:
    the new 360 comes out later this year...
    I wish they did a better job with the name. 720? I can't wait for the 1440.

• FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,874
    I do own a N64 and original Nintendo. Tho I never play them. I've owned each Playstation, including PSP. I had the Wii. Might need to have a N64 weekend soon though. That console was out during my prime game playing years. Old enough to practice and get good, young enough where girls and driving didn't occupy my free time.
    Boom
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,209
    I've ways been a fan of Sony electronics, so I'm leaning more towards the PS3/4 vs Xbox. I like that the ps3 is a blue ray player a well