Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Xbox

henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
any of y'all play Xbox? what games?
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    I have a ps3. Don't play it much.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • I did now I'm too old. I have a Xbox slim but lately just use for a media stream player. And watch movie trailers. I really liked the Splinter Cell series with Sam Fischer when I played. HITMAN. Ghost Recon. Sniper, Forza, MLB...HALO. My son is the Xbox junkie. Online 24/7
  • Egg your food, play video games & drink PBR, eh? Nice.
    Flint, Michigan
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,629
    My kids have Xbox and playstation, and just about every damn handheld video game ever made. I used to play but the games got to damn hard or I got to old and dumb. Not sure which one.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Browninggold
    Browninggold Posts: 453
    edited April 2013
    This is my living room A/V rack SLIM on top. Dark picture taken with ipad2.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Is that like Ping?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Those were the best...wasn't it Pong? Or was that Bong?
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    I have a ps3. Don't play it much.
    I have a PS3 too. Children get in the way, sadly. I like Assassins Creed, Fallout, Dead Space(all series of this list)

My favorite game series ever is Metal Gear Solid. I'm psyched for the new one to come out.
  • henapple
    damn y'all are old... or at least act like it. maybe having a 13 year old son keeps me young. I did get bi-focals and have a biopsy on my face today... oh well.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Egg your food, play video games & drink PBR, eh? Nice.
    Great avatar Freddie. I was in Flint Monday and Tuesday and don't have any bullet holes in me that I've noticed.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    I'm a PS3 guy
    Boom
  • henapple
    gears of war 3... I'm a beast
  • How old is everyone? I'll be 51 in June...I'll play the new splinter cell when it comes out and Forza
  • canegger
    canegger Posts: 540
    Too many renos on the house and new born. No time
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    @Eggcelsior, Describes my life with video games almost exactly.  I did buy the new Tiger Woods game this week, but that was only because I'm on vacation and only have gotten to play once because of rain/snow.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • henapple
    I'm 48. I sold my boat and Harley.. work too much... kid's bb and dance so my get away is games.
  • fletcherfam
    fletcherfam Posts: 935
    I haven't played games since I was in high school. We have a wii that the wife and I would play every once in a while until the middle child shoved two games in there and all it does now is make angry screeching sounds at us when it is turned on.
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    I have an Xbox and and PS3 but I don't really play much any more.  My xbox is the older model, or as I like to refer to it the "space heater".  I have already had the red ring of death on it once, so I tend to lean towards the PS3 for games when I do play.

My son just turned 11, and he doesn't care for video games at all.  I am soooo disappointed in him!  We got him the last Call of Duty for xmas and he played it once.  I blame my son for my lack of gaming...if he were more into it I would be too. 

Last game I really got into was Portal 2.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    @fletcherfam My daughter likes to turn my PS3 on and off while I play, so I wind up redirecting her more than I'm playing. For some reason, the HDMI no longer works after leaving my system at my parents so my sister could play on it while she was home from school. I'm afraid that I am headed down your road too. It's probably why I am just waiting for PS4 instead of replacing my current one.

It's funny how much priorities change with kids. I haven't golfed in over 2 years on account of pregnancy and fatherhood, I barely bike anymore(I hope this changes now that she's old enough for a bike seat) and I see snowboarding slipping away.

I love kids!
  • fletcherfam
    fletcherfam Posts: 935
    @eggcelsior, yea egging has become my new hobby since kids as my other ones have gone away. Wouldn't change it for the world, but have to adapt. The good news is since egging is my hobby it is an excuse to be outside near grilled dead animal, fire, and the potential of an adult beverage to be in my hand.
  • CANMAN1976
    CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
    Afraid  to start gaming cause id become an addict sorta like how my wife is addicted to candy crush lol.
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).

• Egg your food, play video games & drink PBR, eh? Nice.

Great avatar Freddie. I was in Flint Monday and Tuesday and don't have any bullet holes in me that I've noticed.

Thanks LS. You should have let me know. I would have let you buy me supper. Jk. I think it would have been fun to meet.
    Flint, Michigan
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    i am a ps3 guy. every game I buy I usually get bored with it. except for tiger woods. I got the new one a couple weeks back and was glad I got the last one with the historical masters on it. in 1934 the course is backwards from what it is now. 9 is 18 and 18 is 9. I bought resident evil and black opps. but I hate going online and getting shot by some 10-12 year old >:) so I think I will just stay with tiger woods

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• six_egg
    six_egg Posts: 1,110
    I do online games PC stuff. WoW, Everquest, Star wars and League of Legend

XLBGE, LBGE 

Fernandina Beach, FL

• Little Steven
    Egg your food, play video games & drink PBR, eh? Nice.
    Thanks LS. You should have let me know. I would have let you buy me supper. Jk. I think it would have been fun to meet.
    I was driving back and forth to IN. I stopped at Timmys each way. If I am going to be working there I'll let you know

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• henapple
    it's funny...I was trying to explain to a friend the other day what a passion the egg is...
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,629
    I'm 37 and when I try to play a game with my 7 year old son he says "here dad let me get it on an easy level." My oldest son is 17, I use to love playing sports games with him on the playstation.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Little Steven
    I have spent a lot of time on the road. I've always tried to see eggers in the area I was in. You con them into making you dinner and the food is better than in the restaurants

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• I have spent a lot of time on the road. I've always tried to see eggers in the area I was in. You con them into making you dinner and the food is better than in the restaurants

I forget LS..do you live in Indiana? I'm in SW Michigan. We were in Mishawaka last night...broke down and went to Famous Daves on Grape Rd. No egg yet and too cold for my Chargriller