Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

We r so ready for a good time.

We made it to Palm Springs Ca. We r so looking forward to relaxing in the sunshine. Brought four important things on this trip, 
#1 my best friend, SWMBO
#2 my small BGE
# # Sonos player
#4 Beer. 
 In that order. We have family joining us tomorrow for a few days, and then the rest is just me and the Mrs. Can't believe we are here,looking forward to using the egg in the heat and sunshine, listening to tunes. Humming birds are all ready checking us out on the patio. Going to be a great vacation.
Large, small, and a mini

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    have a great time =D>
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Sounds brilliant!

its funny that you mentioned the order of your important things. When I was planning on buying my small egg, SWMBO saw pics on the forum of folks strapping their eggs into the seats of their cars, and one showed an egg strapped into the front passenger seat. SWMBO was worried for a few days that I would not let her ride in the front when we went travelling with the small. But like you, my favorite things are in the right order :)

Hope you have a great vacation. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Use your sunscreen dude!

Steve 

Caledon, ON