Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ozark update

2»

Comments

• bigphil
    bigphil Posts: 1,390
    Picked up a couple bags of ozark to try it out . i really liked it so i order 10 more bags online and got free shipping and two dollars a bag cheaper so a win/win in my book 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Be sure and tell us the condition when you get it. How much was it a bag? Taxes?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    I'm a little pissed that you bought from another dealer...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • bigphil
    edited April 2013
    @henapple honestly i didn't know that your a dealer i'd be happy to buy from you please forgive  [-O< [-O< and the cheaper to clarify was from where i got it and not from you i have no idea your price .And now that i feel like a jackass i'll go hide .again sorry 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    You do understand henapple clears a full $6.12 per bag. How do you think he can operate this business.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• henapple
    I charge $5+ bag and a Pabst Blue Ribbon delivery charge.

just messing with you. I travel and can get it cheap so I just pass it on when I can.
  • bigphil
    A PBS and 5 a bag i'll take 50 and i'll ice the PBS down for you hell i'll give you two 
  • henapple said:
    PBR... not PBS. ones a old school beer and the other's a liberal, tax sucking, outdated media.

@henapple - Don't sugarcoat it.  How do you really feel about PBS?
    Flint, Michigan
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,629
    If you ever come through Cullman,Alabama we are gonna have to split a case or two of PBR. But I'm out on the PBS, sorry.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• henapple
    I go though cullman all the time. uncle used to have a cabin on Smith lake...
  • shtgunal3
    I see a PBR fest in the near future. B-)

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• shtgunal3
    I'll take some Ozark at that time.

• henapple
    I try to post Sunday where I'm heading. .. we could meet at the boobie bungalow... exit 6. I'm sure the 60 year old babes are hot..just don't step on their nipples.
  • shtgunal3
    =)) Probably the same ones I saw there in my early 20's.

• henapple
    you don't need to put a dollar in the g-string... just pick a roll.... ouch
  • bigphil
    A PBS and 5 a bag i'll take 50 and i'll ice the PBS down for you hell i'll give you two 
    henapple said:
    PBR... not PBS. ones a old school beer and the other's a liberal, tax sucking, outdated media.
    thought maybe after hanging with the 60 year olds you might not have caught that 
  • Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    bigphil said:
    Picked up a couple bags of ozark to try it out . i really liked it so i order 10 more bags online and got free shipping and two dollars a bag cheaper so a win/win in my book 

From where?
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    edited April 2013

henapple said:

@henapple - Don't sugarcoat it.  How do you really feel about PBS?

He must not watch much PBS
  • henapple
    it ain't easy being green.... unless you're an egg.
    sorry, didn't mean to get political. my bad.