Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

LBGE nest

I live in the Washington DC metro area and have a large nest that has never been used....will give it away free to a good home

Comments

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,386
    If only you were closer.

XLBGE 
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,894
    edited April 2013
    @doncarl  You are really one of the good guys. I did that with my first Egg. It was a Small and the person has been a friend for the past 6 years...... One of these days I may get to meet him (lives in Fl). Way to do it right.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• doncarl said:
    I live in the Washington DC metro area and have a large nest that has never been used....will give it away free to a good home
    You Sir, are the coolest guy ever.

Good luck to someone!

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,088
    If only I had one size up from a medium...

Good guy doncarl giving this away for free! They're is one for $50 bucks locally on CL right now(I'm in Frederick, MD). If you don't get any takers, try there.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,894
    If only you were closer.
    Pay for the shipping.....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 365
    How much would shipping one of those bad boys run?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas