Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

LBGE nest

I live in the Washington DC metro area and have a large nest that has never been used....will give it away free to a good home
·

Comments

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,880
    If only you were closer.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,826
    edited April 2013
    @doncarl  You are really one of the good guys. I did that with my first Egg. It was a Small and the person has been a friend for the past 6 years...... One of these days I may get to meet him (lives in Fl). Way to do it right.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • doncarl said:
    I live in the Washington DC metro area and have a large nest that has never been used....will give it away free to a good home
    You Sir, are the coolest guy ever.

Good luck to someone!

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,250
    If only I had one size up from a medium...

Good guy doncarl giving this away for free! They're is one for $50 bucks locally on CL right now(I'm in Frederick, MD). If you don't get any takers, try there.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,826
    If only you were closer.
    Pay for the shipping.....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 237
    How much would shipping one of those bad boys run?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE - Custom Table - CGW Swing Grate - Fastest Thermapen you can't see because it's camo- Been e-gging ever since 2013! - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·