Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Question on Free EggFest

MickeyMickey Posts: 15,243

Just checking to see if I am missing anything. At Salado we do not charge anyone for anything (cooks or tasters). In the same thought we can’t give out the cook’s bags, gift certificate for grocery’s, or pay for the dinner the night before. I still think this is a good thing.  We still have the before and after party (just bring stuff ourselves).   I think this works just fine. If I am missing something important now is the time to start rethinking how we do it at Salado. Please comment. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

Comments