Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

GO MICHIGAN! GO BLUE!

The Wolverines will tear those Cardinals to pieces!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·

Comments

• JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,618
    That may be a stretch Fred...

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • Randy1Randy1 Posts: 373
    Maybe....but I am not sure having Chris Webber in attendance is a good luck charm.
    Benton,Arkansas
    ·
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 2,455
    Heckofa game so far.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • That 3 minute run where Louisville erased their deficit is a little disconcerting. 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,026
    Fred - wish you all the best! I thought Louisville was famous for making baseball bats, had no idea they knew anything about basketball (just kidding)
    Been a good game so far, but the Cardinals seem to be able to adjust their defence better than any other team in this year's tournament. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Go Blue
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,697
    Since UK let me way down this yr I am pullin for da Cardinals. Gotta keep it in the home state in back to back yrs

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,110
    Calm down Fred. Ha just kidding! This game is intense! Gonna go down as one of the greatest!! Gotta love this no matter who your for.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • Good game Cardinals.  Congratulations.

·
  • Yeah I spose...great season U of M
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,411
    edited April 2013
    I was not going to start an OT thread about college basketball but since it is here-Louisville found another gear after that 5 OT loss to Notre Dame in early Feb.  I believe this is their 16th straight win and for the National Championship.  BTW-Cardinal women are playing for the National Championship tonight-a much bigger hill to climb-but they already beat Baylor...
    Louisville
    ·
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,384
    Recruited...paid...potato, tomato >:)
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,384
    Noooooo We don't want him back. You can have Purvis too. Guy can play but is a head case.
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,416
    at least Michigan didn't try to call their 14th time out... that's a start :((
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,026
    Good game Cardinals.  Congratulations.
    Takes a big guy to utter those words sometimes, UofM can hold their heads high, their best is all you can ask for. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·