Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sure wish it was two weeks from now...

Options
Botch
Botch Posts: 15,485
Caution, whining ahead:

The wind's picking up outside, we've actually got 60 mph wind/blizzard warnings for tonight!  I haven't egged for two weeks, as my back deck has been torn out (new 100% PVC deck, vinyl pergola, gas firepit, bubble waterfall and flagstone should be installed in the next two weeks).  Not egging that long doesn't matter that much, as I've had an abscessed tooth for nine days now, and my dentist and endodontist keep arguing about how to fix the problem, I haven't been able to chew anything tougher than yogurt during that time (and I'm sh*ttin' like a goose in a blueberry patch, sorry for the visual).  Finally, my driveway has a 2-week old (to me) BMW enduro that's beggin' to kick up some gravel but my tooth hurts too much to wear a helmet... [/whining:]

Sure wish it was two weeks from now...  :(
(and thanks for listening...)

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

Comments