Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Add me to the pepper stout beef club

It turned out real good. Here is the recipe I used.

http://wolfepit.blogspot.com/2009/10/pepper-stout-beef.html?m=1

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

image.jpg 2.1M
image.jpg 2.1M
image.jpg 2.5M
·

Comments

• EggucatorEggucator Posts: 184
    Looks great.  I made on St. Patty's day and my wife keeps asking me to make it again.  It is definitely a keeper. 
    LBGE
    Zionsville, IN
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,791

Was planning to give pulled beef a run this saturday. Thanks for the recipe. Basketball and egging this weekend. Gotta love it!

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,978
    edited April 2013
    I want to join this club!  Maybe for me Saturday as well.   Looks great  =P~

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • robnybbqrobnybbq Posts: 1,736
    That looks great - Is it overpowering with beer taste or pepper taste?

Garnerville, NY
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    @robnybbq I couldnt taste the beer at all except for the ones I swallowed by themselves. ;)

You can taste the bell peppers over the black pepper or jalapeños. Hope this helps you.

@chubbs & @smokeypitt good luck with the pulled beef. I used a mixture of smoked provolone and mozzarella cheeses on the sammies. Turned out real good.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,791
    edited April 2013
    shtgunal3 said:
    @chubbs & @smokeypitt good luck with the pulled beef. I used a mixture of smoked provolone and mozzarella cheeses on the sammies. Turned out real good.
    I wish I could use my smoked cheese, but it is not quite ready to pull yet. Looking forward to this though.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,188
    Gonna makes this for the Masters tourney on Saturday.

Any recommendations for a first timer?  TIA.
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    @YEMTrey Don't pull the roast off too early. It seems to take a higher IT to get beef to where it will shred than pork. Use a harder bread or roll for the sandwiches or your sammies will be soggy. Last but not least...put more beer in your belly than you do in the pan. ;) Good luck and enjoy.

·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    It cooks longer than pork, and hard to believe, butithinkitis better!
    ·