Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Comments

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Looks good, I got three going right now. About 24lbs total.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Que_n_BrewQue_n_Brew Posts: 560
    Impressive!
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • Very cool, looks good. Very nice cook. 
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Very nice. Most I ever did was 3 ten pounders all on one grid.
  • What did you use for the 2nd rack, our was it just balanced on the bottom butts?
    ·
  • troutgeektroutgeek Posts: 456

What did you use for the 2nd rack, our was it just balanced on the bottom butts?
    I have the BGE 3-tier rack -- the one with the stem in the middle -- and only used 2 tiers.  This is the third 4-butt cook I've done.  Because I have a vacuum sealer, it feels kind of foolish to cook just one butt, so why not four?
    Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber 22.5" One-Touch - Weber Smokey Joe
    ·
  • CowdogsCowdogs Posts: 488
    Great looking pork.  Those bags of pork will come out of the freezer a month from now and taste just a good as they did today ... it nice having that available.
    ·
  • allsidallsid Posts: 407
    Great looking cook, fantastic images!

Do you flyfish?

Cheers-
    ·
    Yep. I fly fish when I can. Last year kind of sucked, but I fly fish when I can.
    Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber 22.5" One-Touch - Weber Smokey Joe
    ·
  • How much do they each weigh about
    LBGE, Twin Eagle 36" grill to hold my EGGcessories
    ·
    The top two weighed about 7 1/2 each, and the bottom two weight about 8 each. The first 4-butt I did using the same method, and all were 10 lbs each. Plenty of room. Just watch out for the dome thermometer, and all is good. I also use a digiq at the grill level.
    ·