Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Its race day whats on the menu?

Chicken Wings. I just got done cleaning out the egg in prep before I start the fire. I also organized the lump better than before when I would simply dump it into the firebox.

Gonna be simple covered in olive oil and Chef Paul Prudhommes Magic Poultry Rub.

Comments

• RoundTownerRoundTowner Posts: 125
    Sounds good....Indy ? Or Kentucky?
  • NASCAR
  • decided to throw on some squash and cut up some potatoes
    image.jpg 2.4M
  • its gonna b good I gurantee
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,195
    They are about to turn left, the current menu is bacon and eggs - it is still officially "brunch time" here on the west coast. Gotta love Martinsville. 
    Just mixed the marinade, EVOO, lemon juice, S&P, oregano and marjoram for souvlaki later today. It will be over a white long grain pilaf, pita bread and of course tzatzki. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,364
    First MotoGP race of the season today, but can't watch it here in NASCAR-crazy U.S....  :(

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,195
    @Botch - do you get Speed TV? noticed that FIM Moto2 Qatar is on at 8PM Pacific today. If you are in the east, guess that's 11PM....
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,364
    @Botch - do you get Speed TV? noticed that FIM Moto2 Qatar is on at 8PM Pacific today. If you are in the east, guess that's 11PM....
    No, I don't get SpeedTV.  I know there's a website where you can watch the races but $130 is a bit steep.... 

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.