Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Odd, the guts still white

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,047
Have done two cooks and both raised with AR. But see how guts still white and other brown? image
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Comments

• RoundTownerRoundTowner Posts: 125
    :-?
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,075
    Direct cooks Mick?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,047
    Yep both direct.

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,747
    Send it to me. I'll sort it out. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,298
    little central TX hocus pocus, lol

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 943
    I just posted the exact opposite - looks like low and slow darkens the dome, not direct and hot.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,304
    edited April 2013
    Is you computer monitor sharing the White Out with the egg?  ;-))
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • my firebox and ring are still as white as the day I got them. They get a clean burn every time you fire it up since they are contact with the lump. 

·
  • ParallelParallel Posts: 411
    Yeah, mine are pretty white still as well, and I've been cooking on the egg more often than not.

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,047
    Just never noticed.

·