Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Its race day whats on the menu?

Chicken Wings. I just got done cleaning out the egg in prep before I start the fire. I also organized the lump better than before when I would simply dump it into the firebox.

Gonna be simple covered in olive oil and Chef Paul Prudhommes Magic Poultry Rub.
·

Comments

• RoundTownerRoundTowner Posts: 125
    Sounds good....Indy ? Or Kentucky?
    ·
  • NASCAR
    ·
  • decided to throw on some squash and cut up some potatoes
    image.jpg 2.4M
    ·
  • its gonna b good I gurantee
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,148
    They are about to turn left, the current menu is bacon and eggs - it is still officially "brunch time" here on the west coast. Gotta love Martinsville. 
    Just mixed the marinade, EVOO, lemon juice, S&P, oregano and marjoram for souvlaki later today. It will be over a white long grain pilaf, pita bread and of course tzatzki. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,282
    First MotoGP race of the season today, but can't watch it here in NASCAR-crazy U.S....  :(

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,148
    @Botch - do you get Speed TV? noticed that FIM Moto2 Qatar is on at 8PM Pacific today. If you are in the east, guess that's 11PM....
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,282
    @Botch - do you get Speed TV? noticed that FIM Moto2 Qatar is on at 8PM Pacific today. If you are in the east, guess that's 11PM....
    No, I don't get SpeedTV.  I know there's a website where you can watch the races but $130 is a bit steep.... 

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·