Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Its race day whats on the menu?

Chicken Wings. I just got done cleaning out the egg in prep before I start the fire. I also organized the lump better than before when I would simply dump it into the firebox.

Gonna be simple covered in olive oil and Chef Paul Prudhommes Magic Poultry Rub.
·

Comments

• RoundTownerRoundTowner Posts: 125
    Sounds good....Indy ? Or Kentucky?
    ·
  • NASCAR
    ·
  • decided to throw on some squash and cut up some potatoes
    image.jpg 2.4M
    ·
  • its gonna b good I gurantee
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,831
    They are about to turn left, the current menu is bacon and eggs - it is still officially "brunch time" here on the west coast. Gotta love Martinsville. 
    Just mixed the marinade, EVOO, lemon juice, S&P, oregano and marjoram for souvlaki later today. It will be over a white long grain pilaf, pita bread and of course tzatzki. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,132
    First MotoGP race of the season today, but can't watch it here in NASCAR-crazy U.S....  :(

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,831
    @Botch - do you get Speed TV? noticed that FIM Moto2 Qatar is on at 8PM Pacific today. If you are in the east, guess that's 11PM....
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,132
    @Botch - do you get Speed TV? noticed that FIM Moto2 Qatar is on at 8PM Pacific today. If you are in the east, guess that's 11PM....
    No, I don't get SpeedTV.  I know there's a website where you can watch the races but $130 is a bit steep.... 

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·