Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Odd, the guts still white

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,418
Have done two cooks and both raised with AR. But see how guts still white and other brown? image
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Comments

• RoundTownerRoundTowner Posts: 125
    :-?
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,320
    Direct cooks Mick?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,418
    Yep both direct.

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,819
    Send it to me. I'll sort it out. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,324
    little central TX hocus pocus, lol

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 995
    I just posted the exact opposite - looks like low and slow darkens the dome, not direct and hot.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,342
    edited April 2013
    Is you computer monitor sharing the White Out with the egg?  ;-))
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • my firebox and ring are still as white as the day I got them. They get a clean burn every time you fire it up since they are contact with the lump. 

·
  • ParallelParallel Posts: 415
    Yeah, mine are pretty white still as well, and I've been cooking on the egg more often than not.

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,418
    Just never noticed.

·