Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Always room for boneless chicken

I know, it has been done a million times before, but my charter is to show that the Egg is an everyday cooking system so I frequently show my cooks even if they are routine.

Boneless chicken coated with EVOO and Stubbs Chicken rub.  Done direct, raised grid at 400 until the internal was 165.  Stubbs was OK, but nothing special.

Sweet potatoes on the side.  A solid everyday cook.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    May not be special, but still a good looking cook Doc. Boneless breasts always dried out on the gasser. Moist as can be on the Egg.
    Charlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Have your tried brining the chicken before cooking, I think it can help the dryness of the finished product?
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    One of the best things one can do on dryness is pull that breast at 155 to max of 160. You will get the 160 off pulling at 155 and no way it can be dry.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.