Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Go Wolverines

Hopefully we can win it this year. Burke and Hardaway are turning pro at the end of tournament. Wish they would stay for 2 more years
·

Comments

• I'm with you....GO BLUE!!

XL BGE Nested

Several Weber's

Chargriller TRIO

·
  • I wish they would stay for at least one more.  Go Blue from the panhandle of Nebraska.

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

·
  • GA_DawgsGA_Dawgs Posts: 273
    Ehhh, college football springs games are happening. Time to get ready for football season. Either way, hope you enjoy the outcome. They look pretty good so far.
    ·
  • GO BLUE!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Reminds me of a game around 20 yrs. ago....don't call a timeout
    ·
  • Wow
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,045
    Syracuse played terrible. Was pulling for them so going for Blue now.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 2,426
    You  blues are screwed. UK then UL then UK next year. Cards cruise......Kentucky trifecta. All others states pale in comaprison.

So many Kentucky jokes, so little time...
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·