Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Go Wolverines

Hopefully we can win it this year. Burke and Hardaway are turning pro at the end of tournament. Wish they would stay for 2 more years
·

Comments

• I'm with you....GO BLUE!!

XL BGE Nested

Several Weber's

Chargriller TRIO

·
  • I wish they would stay for at least one more.  Go Blue from the panhandle of Nebraska.

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

·
  • GA_DawgsGA_Dawgs Posts: 273
    Ehhh, college football springs games are happening. Time to get ready for football season. Either way, hope you enjoy the outcome. They look pretty good so far.
    ·
  • GO BLUE!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Reminds me of a game around 20 yrs. ago....don't call a timeout
    ·
  • Wow
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,666
    Syracuse played terrible. Was pulling for them so going for Blue now.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 1,952
    You  blues are screwed. UK then UL then UK next year. Cards cruise......Kentucky trifecta. All others states pale in comaprison.

So many Kentucky jokes, so little time...
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·