Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Comments

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Looks good, I got three going right now. About 24lbs total.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Que_n_BrewQue_n_Brew Posts: 557
    Impressive!
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • Very cool, looks good. Very nice cook. 
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Very nice. Most I ever did was 3 ten pounders all on one grid.
  • What did you use for the 2nd rack, our was it just balanced on the bottom butts?
    ·
  • troutgeektroutgeek Posts: 455

What did you use for the 2nd rack, our was it just balanced on the bottom butts?
    I have the BGE 3-tier rack -- the one with the stem in the middle -- and only used 2 tiers.  This is the third 4-butt cook I've done.  Because I have a vacuum sealer, it feels kind of foolish to cook just one butt, so why not four?
    Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber 22.5" One-Touch - Weber Smokey Joe
    ·
  • CowdogsCowdogs Posts: 484
    Great looking pork.  Those bags of pork will come out of the freezer a month from now and taste just a good as they did today ... it nice having that available.
    ·
  • allsidallsid Posts: 394
    Great looking cook, fantastic images!

Do you flyfish?

Cheers-
    ·
    Yep. I fly fish when I can. Last year kind of sucked, but I fly fish when I can.
    Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber 22.5" One-Touch - Weber Smokey Joe
    ·
  • How much do they each weigh about
    LBGE, Twin Eagle 36" grill to hold my EGGcessories
    ·
    The top two weighed about 7 1/2 each, and the bottom two weight about 8 each. The first 4-butt I did using the same method, and all were 10 lbs each. Plenty of room. Just watch out for the dome thermometer, and all is good. I also use a digiq at the grill level.
    ·