Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Another new addition to the fam!!

Well guys this one ain't an egg, or isn't anymore! It's time for baby number 2. So excited and so blessed.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
·

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,856
    Congrats man!  I'm all done making babies.  I stopped at 3, and my baby is about to turn 9  :-O

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,314
    Congrats! I remember those days. Now it's all about grandkids. :D

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,523
    Awesome. Congrats.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,622
    A very heartfelt congratulations to you and Mrs.CN!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • Congratulations!  What a blessing for you and your wife!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Very cool, congrats, well just think, more years of cooking on the BGE, love kids, and eggs ;)
    ·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 995
    Great news - congrats!!!

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • May as well go ahead and get you one of those "mini" eggs for those kids. Want to get them growin' right. Just kidding, God Bless You,,,,, oh yeah, he already did,,,. hallelujah.
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Congrats bro! I stopped at two. Then went and got fixed!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 533
    edited April 2013
    Congrats. Thats awesome. I was thinking you got a mini egg at first. I just had my first in December and sometime in the future go for #2.
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380
    Congrats to you and your wife 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,431
    Congrats. Now you will have twice as much fun! ;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
    ·
  • cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,018
    Congrats. Having 2 is lots of fun.
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,693
    Congrats man. I have a 9 month old and my brother told us over Easter he and his wife are expecting. Very exciting.

If this one was an egg, I was getting ready to ask you if I could be on your budget!! Lots of purchases out of you lately!!!
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • Congrats Mr. Nurse. We just found out that #2 is gonna be a boy. My first purchase was a peewee football. Second purchase a mini egg???
    Birmingham, AL
    XL, Small, and Mini BGEs
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Congratulations dude! I glad for you.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,424
    Congrats man, hopeful for a uneventful pregnancy and a easy birth for you and Mrs. Cooking Nurse. 
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • Congrats Mr. Nurse. We just found out that #2 is gonna be a boy. My first purchase was a peewee football. Second purchase a mini egg???
    My daughter who's almost 5 says our mini is "hers".

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • JWBishopJWBishop Posts: 11
    Congratulations! We had 2 children and now 2 grandchildren. Just need to get that 2nd egg now...
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,187
    Congrats MCN!!!!  I have a 22yr old daughter and just celebrated my first granddaughter's first birthday which was totally awesome!! We had kabobs and veggies off the egg and she flat burned up the shrooms and green peppers!!

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • ddeggerddegger Posts: 244
    Many congratulations - please make sure to post pictures..... they're so cute when they're young! 
    ·
  • GA_DawgsGA_Dawgs Posts: 273
    Congratulations!!
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,908
    Thanks guys! We're so exited!

Congrats Mr. Nurse. We just found out that #2 is gonna be a boy. My first purchase was a peewee football. Second purchase a mini egg???

Man if this one is a boy I'm go nuts. Really just praying for a healthy baby, but I'd sure be in the football section with you if it's a boy!
    Chubbs said:

Congrats man. I have a 9 month old and my brother told us over Easter he and his wife are expecting. Very exciting.

If this one was an egg, I was getting ready to ask you if I could be on your budget!! Lots of purchases out of you lately!!!

Haha yea I've been spending a little much lately!! That's all going towards a double stroller now! You'd be scared to death if you saw my budget! I'm 25, in grad school, 1.5 babies, stay at home mom/wife. My two eggs just keep me sane!!

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,047
    There goes the Mini $-) this is better than even a Mini. Congratulations.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,110
    Congratulations!

And thanks for my personal trip down memory lane.
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,519
    Congrats MCN and the Mrs.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • chainsaw19chainsaw19 Posts: 257
    Congratulations, 5 here in our blended family and sometimes I think one Egg is just not enough to keep these kids fed!
    Large BGE Middletown, MD
    ·
  • NewbbqerNewbbqer Posts: 78
    Congratulations!  I have 3, 14 - 10 - 7.  Joys of my life, and they all LOVE when I cook on the EGG!
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,304
    Congratulations to the both of you..
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·