Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Meat on a Wire

This is a different way to cook a sirloin tip roast.

Well marinated in teriyaki.  Cooked raised, direct, 400 until it looked right.  Over cooked meat chunks are tough.

Rice and broccoli doused with Crystal on the side.
Pasquali Luciano
Buon appetito to all the BGE family
XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,271
    Nice!! I need some fire wire.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,421
    Chubbs said:
    Nice!! I need some fire wire.

I think I have one or two I will be glad to send you. Never used or open if I can find them. Say the word.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,271
    I would love that Mickey! You sure you don't want them? How much are they? I can send you a check.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
    Chubbs said:
    I would love that Mickey! You sure you don't want them? How much are they? I can send you a check.

Let me find them. No charge. Will contact you.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,582
    Beautiful Doc!  

hapster said:
    I would wear that thing like a necklace and nibble all day long. Nice cook Doc!
    That actually made me laugh out loud!  It is like the Paleo candy necklace. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Looks great! Just added some wire to my hardware shopping list!
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,071
    If you alternated some veggies with that meat, you'd have kabobs.... Nice.
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Looks great, beautiful plate! I need some of those wires
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
    @Chubbs only had one ( wires was temp wires). Send me your address and will go out Monday. mickeyrawls@vvm.com image

·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,138
    Mickey said:

@Chubbs only had one ( wires was temp wires). Send me your address and will go out Monday.
    mickeyrawls@vvm.com

Eggers helping eggers! Love it!

=D>

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·