Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

20,000th post

Damn, I'm really happy about winning the new XXL. I think I am the first to get there. That speaks volumes about my life. Boring and verbose. Anyway....cheers y'all

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,258
    No wait! Need one more

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • rholtrholt Posts: 368
    Ha ha ha ha.
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,803
    Hahaha. Lots of posting out of you Steven! Impressive.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    Without me around, you'd only have about 19,982 posts.  Like we say down here, don't forget who brung you to the rodeo.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,828
    Congratulations mon ami
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,113
    edited April 2013
    Way to go, got anything left to say? Hope your XL gets delivered sooner than mine when I won the Millionth Post on the old forum. Bet it's any day now.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,461
    When did you join the forum, you garrulous, loquacious, voluble, chatty, gabby Canuck?

·
    '06 I think

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,828
    I just realized that I hit 2000 today. I am now 10% the man Étienne is. Just a bit larger stature...
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,036
    Congrats for sticking with it for the long haul...I was on when you were at 19998 but missed the 20K shot.  And all this from the GWN-not sure what that means if anything, but I know your absence from Salado set back the border relations for quite some time :)   Of course now that you have cleared that hurdle then 25K is on the horizon.  Any pearls of wisdom??
    Louisville
    ·
    lousubcap said:
    Congrats for sticking with it for the long haul...I was on when you were at 19998 but missed the 20K shot.  And all this from the GWN-not sure what that means if anything, but I know your absence from Salado set back the border relations for quite some time :)   Of course now that you have cleared that hurdle then 25K is on the horizon.  Any pearls of wisdom??
    One. I need to STF up

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • jay75jay75 Posts: 153
    You know, when I was a youth a "posting" meant something completely different!!...

Congrats on having far too much to say! Errr I mean on winning the new XXL...
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,534
    edited April 2013
    Little Steven's first post:
    sorry, because the search function sucks here or I suck at searching here, I had to visit the other forum to find what I believe is LS' first post 2006-09-05 ...

if my math is right, that was 79 months ago,  20,000 divided by 79 gives 253 posts a month.  yes you need to get a life indeed!
    canuckland
    ·

Gary,

I was such a newb back then

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Way to go.  And I was excited about coming up on 1000.
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,461
    I'm at 6000 and my one year anniversary is this month, so that's 500/month.  I need to get a life too....

·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,774
    Sometimes I post nonsense in order to run up my count.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
    Or use two posts as if I forgot to include something in the original.
    ·
  • I'm at 6000 and my one year anniversary is this month, so that's 500/month.  I need to get a life too....

et tu nola?

·
    I'm at 6000 and my one year anniversary is this month, so that's 500/month.  I need to get a life too....

et tu nola?
    Funniest thing is that both of you took sabaticals

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,036
    And where would we pedestrians be without the volume of wisdom that is issued from those 16+ posts/day...all in good fun as sometimes there are pearls in those bits of sand :)   Forum is lively because there are a few who keep it going.  And you know who you are :)>-
    Louisville
    ·
  • lousubcap said:
    And where would we pedestrians be without the volume of wisdom that is issued from those 16+ posts/day...all in good fun as sometimes there are pearls in those bits of sand :)   Forum is lively because there are a few who keep it going.  And you know who you are :)>-

speaking for myself: volume, yes.wisdom, no

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,978
    Congrats Lil' Steve!  I now feel ashamed with my measly...

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
    1728 posts since '10. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
    I

·
    will

·
    try

·
    There's the spirt. Get those posts up.
    ·
    harder!

·
    That was far more trouble than it was worth!

·