Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cobb Salad with Blackened Chicken

Dyal_SC
Dyal_SC Posts: 6,050
My wife took the Egg away from me tonight! :) She did a mighty fine job too. :) It was kinda cool watching her grill. She's a little smoky smellin' now too....mmmm....boy howdy!! ;)

Comments

• Dyal_SC
    Oops, forgot to post a pic of the salad. :)
  • Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    Wow. I'm impressed on 2 fronts. I have to say, that chicken looks amazing. You need another Egg.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    That is some great looking yard bird and one perty salad.  Your lady did the egg proud.  

Mmmmmmm...smoked spouse! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Nicely done. that's a salad to be proud of. You DO need another Egg.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Dyal, looking good man. Let me know when you head up to order new egg. Karen called me again today. I told he you were coming. Aaron too. She came back today with 345 mini and 470 small. May be able to get her lower.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Dyal_SC
    @Chubbs , do they have them in stock? I think I'm going with a mini so that way it will be easier to lug around while traveling. Was going to scoot over there today at lunch, but I got tied up at work. I will have time tomorrow.
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    They will have to order. They placed as order today at 4:30. I am going to place mine when I get back from masters. I will be gone from tuesdy to sunday. She said it will take 3 days or so to come in. I am getting a mini too
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    @Chubbs, I'm assuming you will be coaching Tiger this weekend?  I took the week off to play golf and watch the Masters.  Used to live in Augusta and this is one of my favorite sporting weeks of the year.  Baseball starting, Final Four, Masters, best non-football week I know of.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • SmokinDAWG82
    SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,705
    That is one fine looking salad, I'm impressed with the wife stepping up! When will she be joining the forum?
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA