Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cobb Salad with Blackened Chicken

Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,583
My wife took the Egg away from me tonight! :) She did a mighty fine job too. :) It was kinda cool watching her grill. She's a little smoky smellin' now too....mmmm....boy howdy!! ;)
image.jpg 2.3M
image.jpg 2.3M
·

Comments

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,583
    Oops, forgot to post a pic of the salad. :)
    image.jpg 1.6M
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,610
    Wow. I'm impressed on 2 fronts. I have to say, that chicken looks amazing. You need another Egg.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,890
    That is some great looking yard bird and one perty salad.  Your lady did the egg proud.  

Mmmmmmm...smoked spouse! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,982
    Nicely done. that's a salad to be proud of. You DO need another Egg.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,454
    Dyal, looking good man. Let me know when you head up to order new egg. Karen called me again today. I told he you were coming. Aaron too. She came back today with 345 mini and 470 small. May be able to get her lower.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,583
    @Chubbs , do they have them in stock? I think I'm going with a mini so that way it will be easier to lug around while traveling. Was going to scoot over there today at lunch, but I got tied up at work. I will have time tomorrow.
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,454
    They will have to order. They placed as order today at 4:30. I am going to place mine when I get back from masters. I will be gone from tuesdy to sunday. She said it will take 3 days or so to come in. I am getting a mini too
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,925
    @Chubbs, I'm assuming you will be coaching Tiger this weekend?  I took the week off to play golf and watch the Masters.  Used to live in Augusta and this is one of my favorite sporting weeks of the year.  Baseball starting, Final Four, Masters, best non-football week I know of.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    That is one fine looking salad, I'm impressed with the wife stepping up! When will she be joining the forum?
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·