Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Cupcake Lasagna

2»

Comments

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    You nailed it, Bro !

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    edited April 2013
    Not shabby from an average guy whose wife drives to the store to buy his wine. Maybe get that Nissan running and you can get your camera and good plates from where ever you forgot them. Then maybe this friggin world will be right again. Did I get that right
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Village Idiot
    Mickey said:
    Not shabby from an average guy whose wife drives to the store to buy his wine. Maybe get that Nissan running and you can get your camera and good plates from where ever you forgot them. Then maybe this friggin world will be right again. Did I get that right
    OFFICER !  We need an intervention.  We have an obvious incoherent man here, and his neighbor just called me and said he is running around the neighborhood, naked, and screaming for someone named "Trane Chan".  I am afraid he is going to hurt himself.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    @VI: I think each one of your lounging/dining areas needs its own egg.:)

@MCN: your lasagna cupcakes look fan-tasty-tastic.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Mickey
    Welcome home Gary
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487

I have changed my ways recently.  I no longer waste time on plating, I drink store bought wine, feed it to my average wife, and take pictures with my iPhone, after I've driven to the grocery store in my Nissan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to my life VI :D

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,795
    Foghorn said:

I was thinking of placing an order and having him deliver me (just me) a dozen on his Vespa.
    Do you tip the driver?  I only accept Pineapple Bacon Shrimp with Raspberry Chipolte BBQ Sauce for tips.
    We can make that work - assuming you mean that my son and I will chuck them at you for target practice as you try to make your motor scooter "peel out" after you hand over the goods.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200

Looks great. Love the idea.

What's wrong with Nissan?

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Village Idiot
    Griffin said:

What's wrong with Nissan?

Nissans have been known to cause diabetes.  The only known cure is to drive a Vespa.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Guess that's what I get for having two in my younger days. Think we should sell Mrs. G's before she comes down with it as well?

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Mickey
     Griffin said:
    Guess that's what I get for having two in my younger days. Think we should sell Mrs. G's before she comes down with it as well?
    If you had stayed longer I was going to talk to her about that.

• I thought all you southern gentlemem drove American pick-up trucks.
    Flint, Michigan
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665

I thought all you southern gentlemem drove American pick-up trucks.

Ha lol. I drive a civic!

XLBGE 
  • Mickey
    Ours is made in Texas.

• Village Idiot
    Fred,

Well, they're kinda, sorta pickup trucks.  But, they HAVE to have a gun rack capable of carrying a 30.06 and a high capacity assault weapon.  State law !

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Nice snow tires

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Fred,

Well, they're kinda, sorta pickup trucks.  But, they HAVE to have a gun rack capable of carrying a 30.06 and a high capacity assault weapon.  State law !

No wonder everything is bigger in Texas! I'm afraid that might hit the video screen in Jerryworld, though.
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    edited April 2013
    They grows 'em big in Texas! (edit) I've never seen anything like that roll off the line of GM Truck & Bus!
    Flint, Michigan
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929

@VI is just joking, here is his truck....

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Tried these last night. Definitely in the rotation. Only change I made was using jumbo muffin tin and egg roll wrapper instead of wonton. Worked well. Will use wonton next time to see which is better. Keeper!
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • tazcrash
    tazcrash Posts: 1,852
    I want to give it a try, any reason not to use lasagna pasta for this?  
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • HogHeaven
    HogHeaven Posts: 326
    edited April 2013
    Nice... I dig your herb garden too. I love lasagna and am going to add this to my things to try. I do my meatloaf in muffin trays because my wifey doesn't do meatloaf. I mainly like meatloaf sandwiches so I cook up a jumbo muffin tray once in a while and then freeze them. When I feel like a meatloaf sandwich I thaw 1 out, slice into half inch layers and make my sandwich. It is very convienent. Thanks for posting this... I like the idea.
  • Slobberdog
    Slobberdog Posts: 54
    Thanks VI! Sorry I showed you up on the fine china . . .