Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Big THANKS to BOWHUNR!

The camaraderie and generosity of on-line communities never ceases to amaze me.  Doesn't matter if I'm talking corvettes, cigars or in this case, egg'in; it's just awesome!

In a recent thread about "feet" Mike had posted that he had two pair he was willing to part with and I sent him a pm.  Before I could even get the check out, he sent the feet.  I'm by no means super active and am extremely new to the forum but he took the plunge to trust me enough to send them out before receiving payment.  Thanks Mike!!!

Mark

·

Comments

• BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,435
    No problem Mark, I hope you get some good use out of them.

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,315

The camaraderie and generosity of on-line communities never ceases to amaze me.  Doesn't matter if I'm talking corvettes, cigars or in this case, egg'in; it's just awesome!

In a recent thread about "feet" Mike had posted that he had two pair he was willing to part with and I sent him a pm.  Before I could even get the check out, he sent the feet.  I'm by no means super active and am extremely new to the forum but he took the plunge to trust me enough to send them out before receiving payment.  Thanks Mike!!!

Mark

+1  I was the lucky 2nd person to receive the feet from Mike. My Thanks also.

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • people helping people right there  =D>

·