Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Classic BBQ Sandwich & Rings

This is what I'm having. What about you?
·

Comments

• caneggercanegger Posts: 537
    That looks good. I'm trying pizza
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,583
    Aww dang.... I had Chinese takeout. That looks incredible, @MikeElliott !!! =P~
    ·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,452
    edited April 2013
    Ah, you cooked that on an Egg?  Why are you posting that here?  I thought your Eggwagon was cool, but I don't care for you marketing your restaurants on this site.

I suspect you are going to find this a counter productive move.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • I don't own a restaurant. It is what I actually had for dinner. Yes I did cook it on the egg, as always. Just thought I'd share.
    ·
  • Crispix49Crispix49 Posts: 190
    Boomer, is that you?
    Atlanta suburbs
    Large & Mini owner
    UGA Alum - Go Dawgs!
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,891
    edited April 2013
    That looks dang good Mike!  Why so skimpy on the pork?  It looks like there is only a 3/4 lb or so on that sammie ;)

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,982
    Hell....I wish that was what I was having.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • If it were only a little bigger................

I gained 4 lbs looking at it.

·