Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Classic BBQ Sandwich & Rings

This is what I'm having. What about you?
·

Comments

• caneggercanegger Posts: 536
    That looks good. I'm trying pizza
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,244
    Aww dang.... I had Chinese takeout. That looks incredible, @MikeElliott !!! =P~
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,220
    edited April 2013
    Ah, you cooked that on an Egg?  Why are you posting that here?  I thought your Eggwagon was cool, but I don't care for you marketing your restaurants on this site.

I suspect you are going to find this a counter productive move.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • I don't own a restaurant. It is what I actually had for dinner. Yes I did cook it on the egg, as always. Just thought I'd share.
    ·
  • Crispix49Crispix49 Posts: 190
    Boomer, is that you?
    Atlanta suburbs
    Large & Mini owner
    UGA Alum - Go Dawgs!
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,976
    edited April 2013
    That looks dang good Mike!  Why so skimpy on the pork?  It looks like there is only a 3/4 lb or so on that sammie ;)

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,768
    Hell....I wish that was what I was having.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • If it were only a little bigger................

I gained 4 lbs looking at it.

·