Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Quick question for CyberQ Wifi users

I just read a review, and it seems that the unit doesn't have a password. So, if you put it on your wifi, and set up your router so the CyberQ interface is visible to the outside world, there is no way to secure it against unauthorized use. Is that correct? Please tell me I am mistaken!

Comments

• six_eggsix_egg Posts: 679
    It believe it has a pass code.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX

• skellis614skellis614 Posts: 64
    edited April 2013
    CyberQ Wifi has a user Id and password. Took some effort, but mine works like a charm.
    LBGE, Burgeoning Accessories
  • North_Is_UpNorth_Is_Up Posts: 137
    Earlier versions of the firmware didn't support passwords. It works correctly now. There are other problems with the CyberQ Wifi not connecting to certain routers, but it for those that it does connect to, it does support a password.
    Small (hatched 6/13/2015)
    XL (hatched 4/21/2012)
    CyberQ Wifi, KCBS CTC CBJ
    Northern CA