Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Taco Pizza! My favorite so far! Pics

Options
I took a standard crust and used medium salsa and medium taco sauce as the base rather than the standard tomato based sauce.  I then put a light coat of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.  I browned some ground beef in taco seasoning just as though you were making tacos.  After that I put the taco meat all over the pizza to my desired amount.  I put another layer of cheddar cheese then some pickled jalapeños followed by a light coat of mozzarella cheese.  Add hot sauce to suit after taking off egg.  I cooked it place setter legs up then grate then pizza stone at 550 until crust was evenly browned and cheese was perfect! 

Guys this might have been the best pizza I have ever eaten.  It was so so good!  It was definitely the best I have ever made personally.

Pic before going on egg!

Pic after it was done!

Comments