Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BOGO Baby Back Ribs

Got a flier in the mail yesterday from Fresh Market and during the month of April on Fridays it is buy one get one free on BB. Prolly gonna buy a few

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
·

Comments

• dpittarddpittard Posts: 126
    Well, I guess I know what I'm doing on Friday.  Any idea how much their ribs are per pound?

LBGE with a massive wish list
    Athens, Ga.
    ·
  • My wife is a Supervisor at Fresh Market...Already got a total of 8 Baby Backs :)
    ·
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 599
    Awesome deal

XLBGE, LBGE growing accessories.

Want: Ceramicgrillworks 2 tier large, Dutch oven, Cyber Q Wifi

Grenada, MS

·
  • bo31210bo31210 Posts: 347
    Will be going by there tomorrow. I can throw a rock from my office and hit the FM. Woo hoo.
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 1,952
    Definitely gonna stop by there on the way home!  Was planning on smoking some baby backs tomorrow for the final four games, this is perfect timing.
    Is it at all locations?  I was checking the specials online for my store and didn't see the BOGO listed.
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio

·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,022
    I didn't see anything about area limitations So I guess it is game on!!

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,413
    Original price on the ribs $5.99 per lb. also have 5 oz cold water lobster tails bogo at $12.99 per tail.
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 1,952
    Stopped on the way home from work.  Great deal.  Got two full slabs for $16.  Going on the egg tomorrow!  Gonna head back and get some more and probably buy a few to freeze for later as well.
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio

·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,880
    Don't ya just love meat sales!! I just vacuumed sealed some chicken legs and New York strips.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·