Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Help me price a small

Options
2»

Comments

• Randy1
    Randy1 Posts: 379
    Options

@ LDR I actually live off Springhill (Benton address but closer to Bryant) and frequent Harp's for lump. I bought my large from Congo and like dealing with also.  I wish I had known the guy at Congo would come down. I talked to them and they said they wouldn't!  I ordered it from a place in Greenbrier because he was the only dealer that would negotiate  ($495). Also, I didn't know there was an eggfest in Texarkana. When is it? 

Maumelle, Arkansas
  • Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Options
    I had to call around the OKC area when I got my small back in September I found a tree plantation that gave me a "fair deal" during the state fair. Now that place is one of the highest in the area. Here is some info on eggfests. 

BGE eggfest page

TeggsARKANA eggfest page it is usually in October and they have yet to announce the date for this year. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    Options
    Dyal_SC said:
    Just looked up Jack Oliver's. Only 3 miles from my office. I may swing by there on my lunch break tomorrow.

awesome. I work downtown so I couldn't make it but I'd love to do this. I mentioned to a couple people I work with and they would come out and support. One is a woman who sells her own sauce, local stores like piggly wiggly sell it too. She would provide some of that for us.
    Boom
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    See my other thread
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013