Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

How Many Cunucks Out There ?

Just wondering how many Canadians are on this form and where you are from? I myself am from Meadow Lake Sk. about 3 hours north of Saskatoon. I am just on the south side of the Boreal forest and most of our 100,000 lakes. We are still awaiting spring as there are still snow drifts higher than your truck around. I got interested in Egging after watching legendary  Canadian Chef Micheal Smith use one on " Chef At Home ". I knew then I just had to have one and three years later here I am. I have had my LBGE for just over a year and it is still a pleasure to use every time I fire it up. Can't wait for it to warm up a bit more to enjoy a cold beer and a pizza out on the deck instead of the garage! It has been a looooong winter.
Meadow Lake Sk. LBGE, Stoker, Adjustable rig.

Comments