Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

purchase BGE in Northen VA

Options

Hi

Anyone recently purchased a BGE in Northern VA? If you can make a recommendation as far as good customer service, good price, and offering option for installing and delivering to a nearby area.  Thanks

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    I haven't, but I would check out Dizzy Pig BBQ Co. in Manassas. He makes rubs and is an awesome dude and an egghead who posts on this forum. He has an eggfest coming up in June where you can get a discounted egg with warranty.

Here is the link for the fest.
  • waltinva
    waltinva Posts: 36
    Options
    + 1 for Dizzy Pig. Great store and people. I got mine at Ace hardware before I found out about Dizzy Pig. I'm hoping to go to the Dizzyfest.
  • The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Options
    Another reason to go to Dizzy Fest:  I'll be their special guest, lol!  I don't know what they were thinking when they invited me, but I'll be there.  Not sure what I'll be doing, hopefully just being myself. Maybe Genesis got it right: "I can't dance, I can't sing I'm just standing here selling everything."

The meet 'n greet will be Friday, May 31 and the fest is Saturday June 1.  On a scale of 1 to 100, Chris and Dizzy Pig are about 397.  Definitely check out his Dizzy Fest for your Egg purchase.  For example, a large Egg and nest with some Dizzy Pig rubs thrown in will be $750.  You need to order by about mid-May, I'm told. It will be just in time for Father's Day.
    The Naked Whiz
  • KCCO
    KCCO Posts: 7
    Options
    My wife bought me a Large BGE for my birthday this year at Lawn and Leisure out in Sterling. I would highly recommend this place. They are very knowledgeable about the Eggs and their customer service is excellent. But I have heard many good things about Dizzy Pig as well.

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options

I 2nd Dizzy Pig...they are having an eggfest soon and you can get a BGE at a discounted price..

http://dizzyclass.com/dizzyfest/

You must sign up and buy the BGE ahead of time...you will love it.