Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

cyberQ wifi email/text help

Had the cyberQ wifi temperature controller for a week now and it has done a great job keeping and holding internal meat temperatures within 3 deg of set point. Smoked a  butt and turkey last weekend. I used it in the ad hoc mode for the 2 cooks and set it up in infrastructure mode today but could not get the email/text option up and running. I have a Mac, air port router, and iphone. Has anyone had this problem and what did you do to connect.

Waiting on tech support from BBQ GuruThanks.
·

Comments

• BigWaderBigWader Posts: 573
    i set up an email account with gmx mail.  Something about non-ssl, ssl, something or other.  But setting up the gmx email worked perfectly.

Large BGE

·
  • CapnboCapnbo Posts: 1
    Thanks BigWader. I opened a gmx account tonight and that solved my connection problems.
    Works great!
    ·