Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

cyberQ wifi email/text help

Had the cyberQ wifi temperature controller for a week now and it has done a great job keeping and holding internal meat temperatures within 3 deg of set point. Smoked a  butt and turkey last weekend. I used it in the ad hoc mode for the 2 cooks and set it up in infrastructure mode today but could not get the email/text option up and running. I have a Mac, air port router, and iphone. Has anyone had this problem and what did you do to connect.

Waiting on tech support from BBQ GuruThanks.
·

Comments

• BigWaderBigWader Posts: 589
    i set up an email account with gmx mail.  Something about non-ssl, ssl, something or other.  But setting up the gmx email worked perfectly.

Large BGE

·
  • CapnboCapnbo Posts: 1
    Thanks BigWader. I opened a gmx account tonight and that solved my connection problems.
    Works great!
    ·