Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Large FS on Craigslist

Anyone in the Atlanta area, just found this on Craigslist. If there is not cracks its a steal! http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/hsh/3716849680.html
Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
·

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,111
    Man- that is a steal.  Not too far from me...but I already have 2.  This won't last long.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    I am thinking about buying it. I sent him a message asking if there is any cracks. It won't last long.
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • bo31210bo31210 Posts: 362
    Just sent a message as well. We will see. That is a great buy
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,519
    OMG! blame it on O'hama

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • EddieK76EddieK76 Posts: 415
    Anyone get it?  Listing is deleted.
    ·
  • bo31210bo31210 Posts: 362
    Never heard back. Probably realized Opps after a gazillion emails! Lol
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
    ·