Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

FS in Salt Lake City: MBGE

Just 3 cooks under it's belt.    No cracks or other flaws.  The wood side tables could stand a quick rub with oil but overall really nice condition.  Gasket looks new because I've used it 2x and the original owner used it one time then put it in indoor storage for years before I bought it last summer.

Asking $475.  Please don't ask me to hold it unless you are on your way to have a look at it.

PM here or nomo4me - gmail.com

·

Comments

• MikeGMikeG Posts: 174

Bump

·
  • rtt121rtt121 Posts: 644
    If you were in NJ. I  would pass this on or consider it for sure.

Keep at it.
    Medium, and XL eggs in Galloway NJ.  Just outside of Atlantic City.  
    ·
  • MikeGMikeG Posts: 174

Guys & Gals I'm going to bump one more time here at $400

It's set up for two tier cooking with ceramic rain cap incl. 

That's my best cash price.   My car was broken into Monday night so I want to clear some unneeded stuff out of the garage so I can begin parking inside again. 

Pick up in SLC. 

Thx

Mike

nomo4me - gmail com

·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,340
    Wish you were closer.  Good luck with the sale.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • North_Is_UpNorth_Is_Up Posts: 123
    Maybe some photos would help.
    XL BGE w/CyberQ Wifi, KCBS CTC CBJ
    North Tahoe, CA
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,593
    The medium is a very great option for someone that is cooking for 3-5 people. Hopefully you get a hit for your needy situation. 
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·