Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Crab topped Red Snapper with Saffron Cream Sauce

Options
2»

Comments

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Options
    @necessaryindulg  Oops!  The original posted recipe called for reducing it 156 minutes.. typo !!!! Should have been 15 minutes.  I updated the post.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options

Gary, after further review of your post, I noticed your fork was crooked in your plating... please fix that and repost as well. Thanks.

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Village Idiot
    Options
    @bowhunr and @Chubbs  Good thing I wasn't hungry last night and didn't eat my dinner.  I went outside and turned the fork, then took another picture.  I've reposted it where the other one was.

Please forgive my sloppiness.  No wonder I couldn't eat it.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    NICE, VI!!  
    May I have the saffron cream sauce recipe, please?  Pretty please with crab on top?  :D
    Sure !  But it will cost you a hug in Austin.

Kristi,  The sauce was very thin.  I don't know if I didn't reduce it enough, or it's just naturally thin.  I think, next time, I'll add some dissolved cornstarch to it after I sieve it.

Thank you!  No problem... I'll have HUGS for you!  :\">
    What the crap! I am out-of-here.................. HUGS???????????????????????
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Village Idiot
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Mickey, don't worry.  You won't have to hug women.  There will be plenty of men there.   :))

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options

Mickey said:

Mickey, don't worry.  You won't have to hug women.  There will be plenty of men there.   :))

Hahahahha.

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Funny VI, you best have a kilt on [-X
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Funny VI, you best have a kilt on [-X
    Is that a sporran or are you just happy to see me? ;)